Friday, May 10, 2013

Here's to 26 years!!!


Here’s to 26 years!!!!

 
Here's to 26 Years!!!

 Our 26th year anniversary is coming on June 1, 2013, and I would like to reflect on how amazingly wonderful it has been to get to know each and every one of my patients and to see you and your  families grow with me while you have been in my care.

I love my patients and care for them wholeheartedly.  Thank you for trusting in my skills.  You have referred your friends and family to me and there can be no greater compliment than that! 

You are making my practice successful and rewarding.  I want to take this time to sincerely thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be your dental care provider.  You are all very important to me! 

 I continue to employ the most up to date technology in my office, with your  comfort and care in mind. 

I can only hope that the years to come will be even better for me and all my loyal patients. 

On this occasion, I also want to thank my devoted staff: Donna Shelton and Ashly Lipina. 

Have a happy smile! 

Sincerely,

Dr. Sophia Bednarski

 

3 comments:

  1. Great Blog!! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful. The way you tell the


    boca raton obgyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome blog fantastic post keep share like article really very informative for me.


    Corona Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cool, very old school. i never realized what a process this is till i read this


    San Leandro Dentist

    ReplyDelete